Monday, July 22, 2013

"Insta"replay #5, let's go to the movies

This has been a busy week full of fun summer memories!!
Grandma Kelly treated the kids to a lunch of doughnuts.
My hubby was free in the evening for a surprise trip to DQ.
Another surprise was Charry going on stage at the Library's weekly kids event!  
Charry also completed her first junior scout badge!
Merry was a lalaloopsie garden gnome, the outfit is a toddler size Halloween costume, I can't believe she can still squeeze into it.
Summer clearance meant new outdoor toys, putter in particular. 
We saw "Turbo". That snail is fast.  Cute movie, girls liked it, and we'll probably buy the DVD.
 We saw yet another movie!  "Movies in the park" was showing "Brave" out by my inlaws.  (Your welcome Aunt Katie for not plastering that "great" picture of you all over the Internet)
And finally my big accomplishment, I made my first real bento box meal!  Compleat with flower shaped food.

So that was our week, fun, full and now we're ready for the next one!







1 comment:

Mrs David W said...

I LOVE YOUR REPLAY!!! What a great week :) Your joy in life is shining!