Monday, October 20, 2014

"Insta"-replay #54, halfway through another week!

We are right in the middle of October and the weather has turned to Oregon fall.  Around here that means foggy mornings and drizzly afternoons!
We are busy working on school... we have a bit of catching up to do but we should be able to take our long winter holiday still.
I am loving spending time with my brother's family.  His kids are adorable and his wife is a sweetheart.  Old friends make the best inlaws!
Last week was my son's death anniversary. I am thankful for places like Dairy Queen which allow me to remember him and give back to the hospital that had tried to save him.
And to end on a happy note, the girls dressed Aunt Katie's cat in a scarf and hat.  The hat didn't stay on but he wandered around with the scarf for a while.  Maybe he's a Doctor Who fan?


No comments: