Monday, November 27, 2017

“Insta” replay-a thankful heart is a happy heart

Happy Thanksgiving!


This year we started what I hope will be a new tradition, and did a 5k walk first thing Thanksgiving morning!  Merry joined her Aunt and I in the “fun”.


Also fun was discovering Merry’s picture is the local Holiday’s event guide.  Her class was shown practicing for their Christmas program.


Animal Crossing for my phone makes me ridiculously happy.  Mostly because my sisters are also playing so it’s a fun family thing!


Another thing that made me ridiculously happy was Jon reading “Grumpy Cat” out loud to his family.  He really connected with the main character!

So that’s how we are wrapping up November, with thanksgiving and laughter! (And way too much time spent playing games on my phone, sigh.)

No comments: