Friday, June 15, 2018

“Insta”-replay: a good start to the summer

We have reached the halfway point in June, 


We started the month, and our summer, with a road trip with Grandma! It was a quick trip but we managed to squeeze in lots of fun.


Kezi and I had fun taking pictures.  I was the mean aunt who told her she should eat her hamburger but she didn’t mind, or listen.


We saw the cousins dance.  It was the highlight of our trip!


After we returned from the trip we reinstated family game night.  Nerts is harder to teach when the kids didn’t know how to play solitaire.  So they learned two new games.


I’m taking summer classes, so I’ve been working on finding a nice quiet place to study.  I ended up clearing my vanity, which works great!


In our attempt to stay active and take advantage of being in town we are kinda learning tennis.  Right now most of our knowledge is coming from you tube videos.


And Charry is still finishing up school! She has one more test, which she’ll take later today, and then she’ll be done until next year!

The next few weeks should be busy ones for us, full of fun summer activities!

No comments: