Saturday, September 17, 2011

Friday Fashion

To the untrained eye Merry's fashionista-ness seems a bit lacking in this fridays ensemble.   But have no fear I will fill you in on the Merry-ness of it all.

This is a hand me down outfit, yet it is one her sister never wore.  You see her sister wore the shirt only as PJs, the sweater only with pink (she had a pink and brown collection of clothes) and the skirt, well, never.  I had bought the skirt on sale and still hadn't gotten my moneys worth out of it until now.
I think the bow in her unbrushed hair is what really brings the outfit together, and is does a terrific job hiding the awful chop Merry had taken from her hair.
Now that she knows I put these pictures online and Aunt Mel (my only reader) sees them she poses with a lot more attitude.
Merry is not the only member of the family with a bubbling sense of style Cousin Toby also has been showing superb fashion sense the boot over pants really made his outfit and Cousin Odie is holding on to summer with his T shirt and flip flops.
And if you were wondering about Merry's eye, This is her Pirate look, we are getting ready for talk like a pirate day on Monday and she is already in the mood.

1 comment:

Mrs David W said...

Pictures 1 and 3 are my favorites. I applaud Merry for her attitude poses which made me chuckle out loud. I love your fashionista. The outfit is casual dressy and perfect for fall. I love your details.