Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Seuss Week, Day 3

On Wednesdays I only watch one of my nephews, and I watch him at my house.  So I don't worry as much about what trouble he might be getting into, or what messes my Merry might be making.  I just let them play with legos in the other room while I work with my older daughter.

And work I did.  Charry made her first typed report.  I had her type the title, then I typed while she dictated.  She learned about templates and finding images online.  I learned to grit my teeth and type what she said.  That was hard.  We both decided she would start learning to type soon.

Seussness was limited to Merry reading the books we had done yesterday to Toby so he could make plates for his bookworm.


At the end of the day we watched another "Wubbulus World of Dr. Seuss"

I had worksheet to add to the fun but they didn't print right so I left them out.  All in all it was a good middle of the week day.  And I had a chance to make plans for extra Seuss fun on Friday.

No comments: