Monday, August 19, 2013

"Insta"-replay #9, mom on vacation

It was the last week before school so I did what every homeschool mom dreams of doing... I sent the girls away for a week with Grandma! 
Monday I kicked them out of the car and waved goodbye as I drove away.  OK I made sure they were settled in and Grandma had everything she needed then I drove away.
This week also happened to be my anniversary so I got to do a bit of shopping with my hubby.  He held my purse and I found shoes that literally had my name on them.
We have a family of build-a-bears and the mom bear was in need of a new outfit.  Hubby even picked out glasses for me.
Before I knew it the vacation was over and our kids were happy to see us again.
We ended the week with a family movie, "Planes" in 3D.

Even though school is starting there will be plenty more summer fun to come!



No comments: