Monday, September 9, 2013

"Insta"-replay #11, oops missed a week

So I realized I forgot my "replay" half a week too late. Rather than try to do two weeks worth here is a one picture highlight of our last week in August.
Spending a day at the lake brought back all kinds of happy childhood memories for me.

Now on to September!
No family gathering is complete without an ice cream cake from DQ and a family joke.
I got to see the new cubbie bear materials.  Even though my kids are in the older age group I still look forward to working with the littles.
Pizza with cousins was a blast.  We even tried peanut butter and jelly pizza.
The rain came down in buckets but only for one day, it has been sunny ever since.
I got to watch the creativity of my younger daughter as she put on a puppet show for the family.  It was a hoot.

That was our week, a few family gathering and some creative fun.  I've been so focused on school I forget to take pictures but hopefully I won't miss too many memories.

No comments: