Sunday, September 29, 2013

"Insta"-replay #14 , mini mom vacation

My week started with a mini vacation!  I got to spend the day out of town while my mother-in-law did her best to follow my lesson plans.
Of course school and my kids are always on my mind so while out and about I picked up a few books for Star Wars Reads day, October 5th.
When I returned home my daughter finally managed to lose her tooth .  This particular one had needed out for a while.  The grown up tooth had already grown in completely behind it.
Our week included a trip to the library.  The kids were eager to explore the new bug themed Discovery Room.
And we finished up our Kaya unit (finger crossed I'll have a blogpost coming.). Merry created a Native American outfit for her brownie elf.

It was a busy, relaxing week!  Next week looks to be busier but not quite as relaxing, I'm looking forward to it anyways.


No comments: