Tuesday, February 18, 2014

"Insta"-replay #28, all kinds of partying

This last week was full of celebrations!
We celebrated getting out of the house despite snow blocking the driveway.  Roads had been cleared by piling the snow to the side.
We celebrated the end of "winter" when rain came and washed away the snow.  And the best way to celebrate is buy something educational to keep kids busy.
Then we had fun celebrating a cute kid turning 8!  
She showed her sense of style and humor by making uni-kitty wear the glasses on her necklace.
We wrapped up the week by wrapping up our 100th day of school.  I'm more excited to be celebrating that one than they are!
We decided to celebrate valentines by going to a family movie.  
This last pic isn't from my Instagram so I feel like I'm cheating by including it.  But I wasn't feeling well so missed Merry's second celebration.  The lalaloopsie cake and doll were so cute I had to include them.


No comments: