Monday, February 24, 2014

"Insta"-replay #29, cookies, dance, Doctor Who, and Aunt Abbie!

The week began with piles of cookies to sort and deliver.  Thankfully the piles are much smaller now!
It was observation week at dance class so I got to watch.  It always amazes me how serious my older daughter is during class.  
My younger daughter sat with me, watching the older girls.  
My valentine's present finally arrived!  It is a kindle case so even though is it the size of a book, an entire library fits inside.  It's bigger on the inside!
Doctor Who was a theme for our gifts.  I bought "matching" shirt also.  I don't know what the apeal is with the strange My Little Pony, but it cracks me up and I love it.
The weekend was spent with Aunt Abbie.   It is always fun to see her!  Her visits always bring out lots of laughter.
This video also brought out the Wii.  My inlaws use it more to watch netflix than to play games so the friendly competition was a treat.





No comments: