Saturday, March 29, 2014

"Insta"-replay #31, is it Monday already.

This week kinda crept up on me. Just yesterday it was still last week.  I blame daylight savings.  That lost/found hour always throws me for a loop.  But last week time was normal.
We spent some silly time in the van with my sister's kid.
Visited my brother's kids.  It is amazing that I got them to sit down long enough for a picture!
We came with a bag of stuffed owls and left with a fish, Charry was very happy with the arrangement.  Hopefully they were too.
We took a field trip out to an air museum.  
Kim showed her skills at the many hands on exhibits.
As the adults enjoyed walking around and learning about flight and the many different planes, the kids enjoyed buckling themselves into the plane seats that were set up around the museum.  The first time it was cute, by the end of the day it was less cute.
We ended the week celebrating.  My dear husband got a new job!  It is where he has been working but now he's a permanent employee.  
The previous week Merry made a "memory" (glazed bunny.) this week she got to see the fired product.  

Now on to this week, hopefully I'll get some sleep and remember to take a few pictures.

No comments: