Monday, June 9, 2014

"Insta"-replay #40, recital time

Last week was dress rehearsal for my daughters' dance classes.
The theme this year is "colors" and the outfits are bright and fun.
Dance class is important to me because it gets us out of the house and keeps the girls active.
Dance is important to my girls because it is fun. And they have friendsin their classes, but mostly it is fun.
In addition to dancing at the studio there has been a lot of practicing outside.  Something I probably should have been encouraging earlier but better late than never.
And while my kids are busy I'm learning a new skill!  Knitting, at the rate I'm going I think I could make everyone in the family a small coaster or one person a really long scarf.  I just learned to start knitting, I'm not sure how to stop.

This week is the on stage rehearsals followed by the big performance so next weeks replay will probably contain a fair amount of dance!

No comments: