Tuesday, March 3, 2015

"Insta"-replay #69, nice typical week

Last week was a great, normal week for us.

We worked on school, made sure our dailies were done each morning.

We enjoyed getting out of the house, especially when the weather was gorgeous.  And it was gorgeous last week!

We worked on more school.  See her smiling while she reads that math book, that is why I love the "Life of Fred" series. 

Charry got crazy hair for Glow Club.  Her favorite part was the pink curls in front.

We had more school, including co-op.  I had my class make books about light as their science activity.  It was amazing, 45 minutes of quiet writing and coloring.

Merry and I finished the week with a trip to our local educational store where they were having a Seuss party.  

It was a good week, I hope yours was also!




No comments: