Monday, March 16, 2015

"Insta"-replay #71,

Another week done!

Merry is coming to the end of her math book, the final in the elementary fred series.  She is doing amazingly well!  She especially likes that it is something we do together.  I like that it combines math and reading out loud, two birds with one stone.

Charry has been working at the table rather than a desk.  She tends to spread out as the day goes on, I still make her clear it off before dinner.

I enjoyed playing with my nieces and nephew while the older kids were in co-op.  They love to preform and have their pictures taken.

Pi day was 3/14/15 (3.1415).  We celebrated like the math nerds we are by having pie for dinner.

Girls enjoyed a cooking lesson with Aunt Katie, she's the best. I enjoyed eating their cooking!

We ended the week by going to a movie! Cinderella was my favorite disney movie growing up and the live action version was lots of fun.

Happy spring!




No comments: