Monday, April 6, 2015

"Insta"-replay #73, Happy Easter

Happy Easter! 

Last week started with change.  Life was getting me down so I made some changes... to my furniture layout.  Somehow moving couches around helped cheer me up.

Also helpful for cheering up was seeing my nieces and nephew, I love playing for an hour then letting their mom put them down for naps.

My girls were happy to be back at piano lessons.  They love showing Aunt Rachel what they practiced, if they practiced.

Merry surprised me at AWANA by saying a verse in front of everyone!  She is normally so quiet, not stage fright just shy.  As an overly proud parent, I thought she did great! 

Easter breakfast at church had added fun because we could decorate our own tables.  The ladies had set out crayons and covered the tables with paper. It kept us busy after we finished eating while we waited for Sunday School to start.

The sun stayed out just long enough for egg hunting.  Since there were 13 cousins hunting eggs we were very happy they could be outside!

It was a good, full week.  I hope your Easter was great as well.  He has risen, He has risen indeed!





No comments: