Monday, April 13, 2015

"Insta"-replay #74, indoor weather

Last week was one of those great weeks where you follow your schedule and get things done.

Merry is still enjoying "Life of Fred," the math book with a sense of humor.

We had lunch with a friend, which got us out of the house.

My kids managed to wake up a bit early so they had time in the mornings to play with their cousins, who I watch before school.

We had piano lessons with Aunt Rachel.

Merry is happy about learning Latin from "Minimus" she also is learning about Britan during the Roman Empire era.

We enjoyed visiting my inlaws' church for a family night, I especially enjoyed watching my sister inlaw dance with her nieces.

It was a nice quiet weekend, only sound was pages turning.

I keep hoping for sunny weather but in the mean time we are finding ourselves plenty busy indoors.





No comments: