Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Good Mornings

I thought I would share a new part of our daily routine.  This year as a family we are committing to putting God first in our lives.

For starters this is meaning getting up a little early and reading our Bible before anything else each morning.



We’re not always pretty, since it’s before brushing hair.  We are usually bundled, since we still miss bed. But we are gathering, somewhat together (depending on how long it takes for sister to get down stairs).

We each are committed to different reading plans. I’m using a “One Year Bible” on my Bible app.  Merry is reading one chapter of the  New Testament each morning, starting in Matthew. And Charry is starting with Psalms and Proverbs, also following a plan from the Bible app. Jon is participating too, he’s listening to the Bible while he gets ready for work, he did the math and 4 chapters a day should get him all the way from Genesis to Revelation.

Consistency can be hard for me but having accountability helps.  Now not only is my family keeping each other accountable but, by posting a blog, I have the entire internet helping.

No comments: