Sunday, January 12, 2014

"Insta"-replay #23, Happy New Year

Happy New Year!  After a blogging break I am back eager to share the new year happening!
First Instgram of 2014, me and my hubby.  
The weather started out so nice, we even got half the yard raked (unfortunately it has been raining ever since.)
School is going once more, girls did a great job.  They even remembered most of what we were learning before the break.
Our first big outing last week was to the dentist.  Girls had happy smiles, I also was smiling: No Fillings!
Our second big outing was to a Cookie Rally. The girls may have enjoyed that one a bit more.  Cookie sales is my least favorite thing about Girl Scouts but I enjoy watching my normally shy kids go outside their comfort zones.
And another couple selfie, I think my hubby may already be tired of them.

No comments: