Friday, January 28, 2011

World Studies

So I am a beginner blogger still trying to figure out what to write and why. My current adiance is small, Hi Mel, but I really like free stuff. Next year Merry will be an official kindergardener. With Charry we had fun studying a different continent each month, we started with where we lived and worked our way out from there. Luckily our local library has a big children's reference section and finding early grade school level books was easy. But this book by National Geographics would be the perfect thing to pull it all together.
http://atlasofmyworld.com/books/

I love the idea of having a personalized atlas for each of my kids, or one for the family. I heard about it from "Confession's of a Homeschooler" a blog I regularly visit for ideas. She is doing a give away, and I really want to win.
And Mel, you will like her blog too, look at her cool preschool worksheets.
coahbutton

No comments: