Monday, July 7, 2014

"Insta"-replay #43, cousins and caring

Last week flew by.  I had to look at my photos so I could remember what happened, which is of course why I'm blogging.  Having a record to look back on can be a good thing.
Aunt Kimi bought fairy wings for the girl cousins and we had a park play day.  Hannah's mustache cracked me up.
We had some quiet reading time.
Yet another park day, this time we had lunch with my grandma, their great-grandma!
Lego learning, I mean fun, graphing then building.  It was hard to get then to make a two dimensional shape. 
S'mores with grandma Kelly and Grandpa Bill were a pleasant way to wrap up the cousin time!  And thanks to them taking the girls for a night I got to go to a movie!  It was a win win.
The weekend had a quieter type of fun.  Merry had a tea party with her dolls, they are watching golf.
And the girls had fun cooking with Aunt Katie (she is the best.) 
Now you might have noticed my older daughter's hair is a bit shorter this week. She was excited to donate 13 inches to locks of love!  She is also very excited to not have nearly as many tangles! 

No comments: