Monday, July 21, 2014

"Insta"-replay #45, what a week!

This week we managed to do something every single day!
It started with a trip to the Enchanted Forest, a local theme park! We went with my sister and her two boys. I have been going since I was a kid and I love sharing the memories with my kids!
Next we went to OMSI, Oregon's science museum. This time it was my brother's family that we spent the day with.  It is another place that brings back lots of memories.  I love how hands on most of the exhibits are.
Then we had are weekly library trip, along with my nephews.  This week was a juggler, I keep hoping one of my kids will be inspired to learn juggle.  So far they just really enjoy watching other people juggle.
Then we met our California cousins at our local Children's museum. The nephews got to tag along again.   It was fun seeing them and playing together.  
Next day we joined my mom and sister along with her kids for a children's parade followed by an afternoon at the Salem Art Fair.  We didn't look at much art but we did watch the performers.
Saturday was a day without cousins, but instead of sitting at home and enjoying the quiet, the girls went to the Home Depot for a building workshop.  They came home with little planes and huge smiles.
And finally we went back to the art fair.  This time to watch my mom preform with her clogging class.  She is still a beginner but she does fabulous!

I was a bit surprised by how busy our schedule seems to be. We are enjoying every minute of summer and spending as much time with family as we can!

No comments: