Thursday, July 31, 2014

"Insta"-repay #46, homebody

This week we were home!  Well mostly home.
Monday morning a cute kitten showed up out of no where.  It seems to like us so we are letting it stay.  Living in the country cats coming and going isn't that unusual.
We did go out one day, the plan was to see a play but I had gotten the time wrong so instead we had coffee and colored with cousins.
The girls had dance camp each morning.   They loved dancing with their dolls and making small crafts!
The last day of camp was a mom and me tea party.  Their teacher, Zoe, was nice enough to let the cousins join the fun.
This weekend we went to the Steam-up in Brooks.  I hadn't been in the last few years so I was surprised how child friendly the event was.  I recommend it to anyone in the area, I also recommend the steam powered ice cream.

It was a fun week with nice relaxing evenings!



No comments: